Sunday, March 2, 2014

AUCTION ITEMS

There have been several people that mentioned how they loved the auction at the last reunion.  Due to popular demand the auction is back!  Anyone who wants to make auction items like they did for the last reunion, please do so and bring them with you. 

The only requirement will be to let me know what they will be ahead of time for we can make tags for each item.  We will be doing this in the form of a silent auction for a specific period of time on Saturday and the highest bidder will be the winner. We have done this before at other activities to raise money and it's great fun!  There has also been a suggestion that we have some items that are just sold outright at any given time.  I thought this was a great idea also.  We are also planning to have some items that might interest the younger kids.

If you have thoughts or suggestions on the auction you would like to share, please let me know.  I know we have many talented people in our family.  I can't wait to see what comes this year.  Carmen, I would love to see more of your aprons!

2 comments:

  1. I would be willing to create printed "certificates-of-service" of my "remote desktop access" technician professional business. What this means, is that I would be willing to provide telephone and online computer help to family members, according to the auctioned amounts of a certain amount of time, typically 1-2 hours at a mutually scheduled time after the reunion -- and that I would follow-up with a confirmation e-mail upon receipt of the reference code found on the certificate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aaron, sounds great. How would you like to present them at the auction? With a paper certificate? Let me know what you would like to do. Great idea.

      Delete