Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy March!

We have been enjoying record warm temperatures here and I have daffodils that are three inches out of the ground already.  I admit after being in Canada with the cold and snow the first week of December I didn't complain once about our weather all season.  I love Spring and look forward the green grass, flowers and awakening of everything that grows!

I need everyone's help.  We are trying to gather the updated information for the directory and I've been getting it in bits and pieces because I didn't think to get it all to begin with.  I was only thinking of addresses at that time.    We would like to have addresses, phones numbers, emails and children all updated so the directory is correct when printed.  If you haven't contacted me with all your updates please email them to me this week.  pamgebhardt@comcast.net 

We also still have assignments that would love to have a person be in charge of.  Please see the tab for this and see if there is something that would be interesting to you. 

Please contact me as quickly as possible so we can wrap up information for the directory and assignments.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment